In Need of Home Repair?
We receive federal and state funding to provide owner-occupied housing rehab services up to $25,000. Repairs will address health, safety, and sanitary issues to the home.
Types of Repairs
A person or household that is 50% or below the area median income for the county in which they reside. (see chart below)
The home must be the primary residence for the person requesting services for at least 2 years through evidence of a recorded deed or life estate.
Skills and Training
- Credit History & Score – We will help you find and improve your scores
- Employment History – We can assist you in finding employment opportunities
- Job Skills – If additional skills can help you find employment or increased opportunity then we can help
- Criminal Records – We can help you recover from past mistakes so you can move on with life
- Financial Training – We proved money management training in budgeting, bank accounts, emergency funds, debt reduction, and so much more
- Maintenance & Repairs – We help you learn how to prevent damage and maintain a house so it will last a lifetime
There are no upcoming events.
Compliance Period: The funding is forgiven at a rate of 5% per year over twenty (20) years. Depending on the program a Restrictive Covenant or Funding Agreement is required to enforce the compliance period.